SERVICE AND REPAIR DEPARTMENT
There are now over four thousand UK-built Overwater guitars and basses in existence, plus several thousand ‘Overwater by Tanglewood’ basses (built under licence in partnership with Tanglewood Guitars).
Technical support of the highest calibre is an integral part of the Overwater ethos.
Handing over a cherished, often valuable, usually irreplaceable, instrument can be a daunting prospect, especially if it is a tool of your trade on which you rely.
Therefore, we now have a dedicated Overwater Service and Repair department.
Whether your guitar or bass requires a basic service and set-up, a full overhaul, an upgrade or major refurbishment, you can now ‘send it home’ for the work to be carried out.
- Collection service now available (UK mainland from £35 return)
- Repair and Service work charged at £35 per hour + strings + VAT
- Work on other makes of instruments undertaken at our discretion
Our standard 3 hour Service and Set-up includes:
- · Full inspection and assessment.
- · Light fret dress.
- · Hardware and electronics check.
- · Re-string (cost of strings extra)
- · Top nut, truss rod adjustment, action and intonation.
Please use the form below to request an estimate*.
Alternatively, call us on +44 (0)1228590 591 for an initial chat about your instrument.
*Estimates provided are based on the condition of the instrument as it is described to us. Prices may be revised once the instrument has reached the workshop and inspected in person, at which point we will contact you to discuss. Photographs may be required for accurate pricing.